Non-Personal Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information is any information that concerns you individually and would permit someone to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, social security number, email address or any information you submitted to The Lip Bar that identifies you individually.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
The Lip Bar may use the personally identifiable information collected through its website primarily for such purposes as: helping to establish and verify the identity of users; opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users’ accounts or memberships; processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications; providing services and support to users; improving the website, including tailoring it to users’ preferences; providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about The Lip Bar and its affiliates; responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions; maintaining the security and integrity of its systems.
Non-Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
The Lip Bar does not provide personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties for their use in marketing directly to you without your consent.
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
The Lip Bar may use unaffiliated companies to help it maintain and operate its website or for other reasons related to the operation of its business, and those companies may receive your personally identifiable information for that purpose. The Lip Bar may also disclose personally identifiable information about you in connection with legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena, governmental request or investigation, or as otherwise permitted by law. Further, as The Lip Bar’ business develops, it may sell or buy corporate assets, and in such transactions customer information will be shared with such third parties and may be one of the transferred business assets.
Children Under 21
This website is directed toward and designed for use by persons aged 21 or older. The Lip Bar will not approve applications of, or establish or maintain accounts or memberships for, any child whom The Lip Bar knows to be under the age of 13. The Lip Bar does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If The Lip Bar nevertheless discovers that it has received personally identifiable information from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or whom The Lip Bar otherwise has reason to believe is, under the age of 13, The Lip Bar will delete such information from its systems. Additionally, a child’s parent or legal guardian may request that the child’s information be corrected or deleted from The Lip Bar’ files by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We implement various security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information both online and offline. If you have any questions about security at the website, you can email us at email@example.com.
Notification of Changes
Changes to Your Personal Information
You have the ability to review, change andor correct the personally identifiable information you provide us by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a registered user, you can also review, change or correct your personal information at any time by clicking here. You may request that we deactivate your account by e-mailing us at email@example.com. Unsubscribe
From time to time, The Lip Bar and its affiliates may wish to send you message updates about The Lip Bar, its affiliates, promotions, security or the administration of the website or other updates. The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties. If you would prefer not to receive future email communications from The Lip Bar and its affiliates, an unsubscribe link is provided on every communication you receive from The Lip Bar, or you may send an email containing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SMS Terms Of Service
1. By opting into The Lip Bar’s text message list, you will receive exclusive updates and promotions.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP.” After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at email@example.com.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from use and to us from you. Message frequency varies but will be at least 1 message per week. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
SMS November 2021 E-Gift Card Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Lip Bar E-Gift Card Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to those who subscribe to The Lip Bar text messages, who consent to receiving marketing messages, and who are 18 years old or older as of the date of entry. The Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of The Lip Bar Inc., a Delaware corporation (the “Sponsor”) and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void outside the District of Columbia and the 50 United States including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands and where prohibited by law.
- Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted starting on or about November 11, 2021 and ending November 14, 2021. Giveaway entries will be accepted starting at 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on November 11, 2021. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on November 14, 2021. By 12:00 AM on November 16, 2021, Attentive Mobile, Inc. a New Jersey corporation having its principal place of business located at 221 River Street, Suite 9047, Hoboken, New Jersey 07030 (the “Administrator”) will supervise and conduct the random computer-generated selection of the winning parties.
- How to Enter: You are automatically entered into the Giveaway when you subscribe to The Lip Bar text messages and consent to receive its marketing messages using the landing pages linked to the Instagram Story of The Lip Bar's Instagram account: @thelipbar or in its e-mail announcements of the Giveaway and following any and all prompts necessary to subscribe and consent to future marketing messages. Depending on your phone provider, you will be directed to a landing page application in which you will enter your phone number and respond to a text message subscribing to future messaging, or you will receive a text message prompt instructing you to subscribe by texting a preformulated prompt to 85011. The text message prompt must be completed in its entirety by subscribing to receive text messages from The Lip Bar and consenting to receive marketing messages. The entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. You may enter only once, and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by submitting multiple entries in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Once the entry information is submitted and completed in its entirety, you will receive one (1) entry toward the Giveaway. You may also enter the Giveaway via e-mail entry. E-mail entries shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, shall include your telephone number and e-mail address, and shall indicate that you agree to receive text and marketing messaging from The Lip Bar. Sponsor and Administrator shall not be responsible for incomplete or non-complying entries and will not inform an entrant of an incorrect or non-complying entry.
- Prize and Odds: There are five (5) grand prizes. Five (5) winners (individually, the “Winner;” collectively, the “Winners”) will each receive one (1) The Lip Bar E-Gift Card (the “Prize”). The approximate verifiable retail value of one (1) The Lip Bar E-Gift Card shall be $100.00 plus tax and shipping. The approximate verifiable retail value of the five (5) Prizes shall be $500.00 plus tax and shipping. The anticipated odds of winning a Prize are 1 in 100, as estimated by the number of leads generated by the Sponsor and the available number of Winners. However, the definitive odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The actual/appraised value may differ at the time of the Prizes awarded. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted. The Prizes are nontransferable. Any federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Winners. No substitution of Prizes or transfer/assignment of Prizes to others or request for the cash equivalent by the Winners are permitted.
- Winner selection and notification: The Winners of the Giveaway will be selected via random computer-generated software drawing under the supervision of the Administrator. Winners will be notified via text message by the Administrator. The Winners will be announced using the Sponsor's Instagram account name @thelipbar. Sponsor shall have no liability for a Winner's failure to receive notice due to missing the announcement. If a selected Winner is ineligible and/or fails to timely return a completed and executed Consent and Declaration of Compliance as required, the Prize may be forfeited, rescinded, and an alternate winner selected. Once a Winner completes and submits the Consent and Declaration of Compliance via e-mail, Sponsor and/or Administrator will produce the Prize via text message containing the Prize code. The receipt by a Winner of the Prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by any Winner (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) will result in such Winner's disqualification as a Winner of the Giveaway and all privileges as Winner will be immediately terminated.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Rights to Remove Name from Future Text Messaging and E-mails: Your entry information, including your name, phone number, and e-mail will not be subject to a giveaway, sweepstakes, or contest mailing list, but shall authorize Sponsor to contact you for future marketing messaging via text message and e-mail. To the extent you wish to remove yourself from future The Lip Bar solicitations you may do so by texting "STOP" to 85011 or following e-mail prompts for removal from The Lip Bar's e-mails using the "unsubscribe" link.
- Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) the COVID-19 pandemic, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same person/party in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of random Winner selection by computer-generated software or telecommunication malfunctions; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; and/or (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Disputes: Except as otherwise required by applicable law, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Michigan having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Winners List: To obtain information identifying the Winner of the Prize, one may submit a mail request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
The Lip Bar Inc.
Attn: The Lip Bar E-Gift Card Giveaway
1401 Vermont Street, Detroit, Michigan 48216
Requests must be received no later than November 30, 2023.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Giveaway is The Lip Bar Inc., a Delaware corporation, 1401 Vermont Street, Detroit, Michigan 48216, United States of America.
This Giveaway shall not be published without the written permission of the Sponsor.